• Please unwrap the bath and check it carefully to ensure it has not been damaged in handling or transport.
• Please check that all parts have been supplied.
• Store the bath in a safe place until you begin installation to avoid damage.
• Assemble bath on a mat to protect against damage to bath surface.
• No claims for damages or blemishes will be accepted once the bath has been installed.
• We recommend that you do not remove your old bath until you have unpacked and inspected the new one. Please contact your local store if you have any concerns.
• Any installation should be carried out by a qualified tradesman with knowledge of statutory plumbing
requirements in your area.
• This product requires a two person lift – use proper lifting techniques.
• This installation guide does not include details of waste connection; the final decision about installation of waste
connections should be taken by a suitably qualified person.
It may be possible to polish very fine scratches away without using abrasive papers:
scrubbing gently with a soft brush or plastic pad (not metal scouring) and a mild
abrasive cream cleaner. Afterwards scrub off with fresh water and re-polish.
1. Clean the surface with water and make sure there is no dust remaining.
2. Use 800 sandpaper to polish the surface in focus with water.
3. Use 1500 sandpaper to polish the surface with water to get a smooth surface.
4. Use 2000 sandpaper to polish the surface with water to get a smoother surface.
5. Wipe up the water with a clean, dry cloth.
6. Polish with G3 wax or similar.
7. Wipe up the remaining wax with a clean, dry cloth.
1. Clean the surface with water, making sure no dust remains.
2. Use 800 sandpaper to polish the surface in focus with water to
gain a smooth surface and matte finish.
3. Wipe up the water with clean and dry cloth.
We recommend a non-abrasive bathroom cleaner.
– Never use cleaners or bleach products
specifically manufactured for WC bowl cleaning as they may damage your bath.
– Hair dye can stain the surface of the bath.
– We recommend that dye is not applied in, or over the bath.
– Nail varnish can rub off on to the surface and is difficult to remove.
Recommended plumbing fittings available in New Zealand